Tuesday 8 April 2014

Legoland (part 1)

Hi Minions, I was so excited talking to you today!  It was a bit tricky seeing everyone.
Today we went to Legoland. Our trip in the car was very strange because KK kept wanting to look out the front window!

Legoland was more than amazing!!!  I wish we could do a class trip there.
While sitting on a bench, our little Kurly Kiwi made friends.  I think you know who this is...






I wonder what their conversation might have been?  Tell me what you think they said to each other.

4 comments:

  1. I think KK said to MN 'hi' said KK 'hello said MN' what are you' said KK 'min yon' said MN 'what' said KK 'you got ba na na' said MN 'are you from a movie' said KK 'ya' said MN 'so' said KK 'friend' said MN 'okay said KK'. The END!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte!! Thanks for posting what KK and MN said to each other. I think you light be right!

      Delete
  2. That is sooooo cool Mrs.G.
    I think they were talking about how LUCKY they were to go to LEGO LAND!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you carry on having an amazing time and keep on going to some AMAZING PLACES!!!!!!!!!
    From Millie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Millie, we are off to San Diego Sea World tomorrow so I will post more photos after that!!!

      Delete